Voter Help Desk
What if I moved recently?

If you have moved since you've last voted, it is best to complete and file a new voter registration form to update your new address.  Our site, will guide you through your state voter registration process, and lets you print your completed registration form to be sent to your local elections office.

Go to Vote / Absentee Ballot. Choose the Type of Voting Form that applies to you and complete the registration process by filling out the information in each step. Make sure to indicate in the last address at which you were last registered on the form in the space provided. At the end, print and send your registration form to your local election official.  

Note: if you moved very recently, most states allow a 60-day grace period for you to be able to vote using your old address. To find out if your state allows this go to the Election Official Directory, choose your Sate and Region. Either contact your local election offical or go the Local Elections Website for information.


Choose another category: