Voter Help Desk
I don't have a printer - please send me a paper form

If you do not have a printer or access to printing and need a paper form, you can call you local election office to request it. They are always happy to assist voters and will send you any form upon request.

You can look up your election office contact details in the Election Official Directory. Here is the link:



Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).

Choose another category: