Voter Help Desk
I don't have a printer - can you send me a paper form?

If you do not have a printer or access to printing and need a paper form, you can contact your local election office to request it. They are always happy to assist voters and will send you any form upon request.

To find your local election office’s contact information:

  1. Go to the Election Official Directory on our website.

  2. Input your State and Voting Region.

  3. Click on the “Election Official Contact Details” tab at the top of the page.

  4. Contact your local election official either by email, phone, or fax, and request a paper form.


Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Choose another category: