Voter Help Desk
Can I get the registration form in a language other than English?

The U.S. Election Assistance Commission ( provides the standard National Voter Registration Application (NVRA) in seven different languages. The NVRA is a very basic form which is the same for all states. Election officials are required to accept the NVRA form. In addition, many states are legally required to provide their state specific voter registration forms in languages other than English.

If you need a form in a language other than English, you can check your state's election website on our Election Official Directory. Choose your state and region to find the contact and address of your local election official and Local Elections Website. 

Choose another category: