Voter Help Desk
Do government agencies register voters?

Yes. When you get or renew your driver's license you will be asked if you would like to register to vote. They will provide the correct forms for you to register or update your registration online. 

Also if you go to any public government agency the staff must provide voter registration services to you, including giving you a form, helping with completion of the form, collecting it and transmitting it to the correct election official for processing. 

This includes agencies such as SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families), SCHIP (State Children’s Health Insurance Program) and offices that assist those with disabilities.



Choose another category: